Looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who has experience working with data transformations between multiple corporate data formats. This position is expected to develop software (Java) in support of transforming data and extending existing data libraries. This position is to augment an existing data transformation team.
· Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. ·
· Required - Shall have two (2) years experience in the SIGINT environment. ·
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google's BIG TABLE. ·
· Desired - Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1000 or more cores. ·
· Desired - Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEEIEIA 12207, "Information technology-Software life cycle processes" and possess at least two (2) years of experience developing software in accordance with these standards. ·
· Desired - Able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts. ·
· Desired - Four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. ·
· Desired - Experience on at least one Object Oriented System. ·
· Desired - Extensive experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist. ·
· Desired – Experience in evaluating project needs, determining tasks and durations and allocating resources.
· Desired – Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
· Desired – Six (6) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years of either C or C++ Windows/Linux programming experience. ·
· Desired – Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products. ·
· Desired – Demonstrated technical writing skills. ·
· Desired - Firm grasp of modem computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing. ·
· Desired – Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework. ·
· Highly Desired – Experience working with the Extended CAMKEY Library ·
· Highly Desired – Experience working with data transformations between multiple corporate data formats.
· Highly Desired – Experience interacting with customers in the data format community.
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik email@example.com or 443-733-1657
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.