• At least seven (7) years in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
• Developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
• Developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
• Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts.
• Assisting with the infusion of emerging technologies emanating from universities, research organizations, and small businesses to include both classified and open source activities.
• Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations.
• Applying agile and/or spiral development models.
• Integrating information systems into SOA or on to ESB architectures.
• Experienced “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
• Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Integrating FOSS, COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
• Experienced implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access.
• Developing and deploying integrated desktop applications.
• Perform Analyst “training”; provide communication on new features to user community
• Perform User Group sessions; VTC coordination activities
• Experience using JIRA and CONFLUENCE; perform JIRA tickets
• Experience communicating with developers and management
• Perform product support (not help desk) activities
Additionally, the following experience is desired:
• Incorporating collaboration services into an integrated desktop environment.
• Developing solutions certified and accredited at a DCID 6/3 PL3 plus Annex E and the appropriate integrity Level of Concern (LOC) and availability LOC for your systems.
• Broad SIGINT experience supporting various missions while using and training user on mission critical tools (AMOD tools as well as legacy tools)
• Experience supporting software analysis, requirements, integration, and testing, specifically for analyst workflows and tool features
• Experience developing and delivering interactive tool specific and event driven courses in person and online
• Experience developing and supporting software and training documentation on tools such as Office, Confluence, and Wiki
• Experience supporting mission customers via a phone center and/or JIRA/Clearcase helpdesk
• Experience with Confluence
• Clear understanding of marketing, branding, and Outreach across a diverse customer/user base
• Ability to contribute to overall process improvement and efficiencies supporting the existing customer base and possible expansion to the IC
• Extensive experience working with field support and forward deployed users
• Knowledge of Missions WebSpace practices, procedures, and organizational structure
• Knowledge of previously accredited ADET tool classes
Degree: B.S in a technical field, preferred but not required
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.