• At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required.
• At least six (6) years experience developing software in an enterprise environment. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years. At least four (4) years developing software for Windows (7 or higher), UNIX or Linux (Red hat versions 3-5) OS and at least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four (4) years.
• Extensive experience in planning, accomplishing goals, complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as a top-level contributor or specialist. Have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of six (6) years experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems, software testing and experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
• Have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated at least five (5) documents in support of a software development project and experience designing and developing applications that contain a user-facing view component.
• Developing and deploying desktop application frameworks (e.g. ECLIPSE RCP)
• JDK 7 and 8
• Experience creating a Java Web application backed by a database using JDBC, JPA or Hibernate
• Spring 3.x or above
• Experience consuming and writing REST and SOAP services in Java and Jersey
• Build and deployment experience with Maven, Apache Web Server, and Tomcat
• Knowledge of MongoDB v3.x
• Experience with Active MQ, JMS, XML, JSON, SOAP UI
• Experience with DOM and AJAX
• Knowledge of JQuery
• Experience with Firebug
• Experience with Agile methods, Scrum, and XP
• Detail-oriented and thorough in designing, coding, and testing. Provided Version Description Documentation for each release
• Maintaining knowledge of industry trends and standards
• Familiar with Test Driven Development and experience using JS/UI test using a testing framework
• Experience with JIRA
Education Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science will be considered equivalent to four (4) years experience.
• Provide support to TransX, DataXplorer, JEMA and second party broker to broker access and other disparate data sources and projects that use the ROLERCOASTER query broker services
• Maintain various instances of the ROLLERCOASTER product and troubleshoot and debug issues
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657