Work as a Jr. Web Designer on a team that is focused on providing graphics and web design support to a software development team. Specific duties include:
• Writing, and developing material that promotes the adoption of the ADV team’s services.
• Support the responses to customer inquiries for multiple ADV services.
• Support the planning, and execution of the ADV Summit.
• Familiarity with multiple IC social media platforms (i.e. eChirp, RSPACE)
• Ability to write technical documentation.
• Ability to create graphics when requested.
• At least two (2) years designing, developing, updating, and maintaining web content and using associated web content creation tools.
• Demonstrated familiarity with web design concepts, practices, and procedures
Degree: B.S in a technical field preferred, but not required
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik email@example.com or 443-733-1657