- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing software using C++.
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance, as required.
- Shall have at least minimal experience in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with a minimum of 1 year of experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing software using either Python or a scripting language.
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing software using Java or C
- Shall have experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have at least minimal experience with complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience designing and developing with Mesos, Docker, Apache Spark, Apache Hadoop or Amazon Web Services
Degree: Bachelors Degree in a related field
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.