• Responsible for developing new capabilities in accordance with requirements predominately using Ruby and Ruby on Rails for backend API and ReactJS for front-end web client.
• Address bug fixes for currently deployed software
• Perform integration and testing as needed.
• Have experience with Agile development methods
• Relational database design and architecture
• Strong Linux skills
• Rspec, JEST, Apache, GIT, LDAP, Jenkins, and/or Puppet
• Experience with Java, Python, and/or any programming language
• Minimum 12 years of experience
Degree: B.S in a technical field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Maria Chorabik firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-733-1657