- Active Top Secret Clearance w/SCI
- 4 year college degree, technical certifications and/or related experience.
- Minimum 5-7 years in an engineering & operations environment managing large infrastructure implementations
- Maintain SAN storage systems, including provisioning and optimization of storage and system.
- Support and maintain an environment with Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix and various storage technologies.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Analyze, diagnose and determine root cause of issues, test, communicate, and either resolve or escalate for resolution appropriately.
- Ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Anticipate computing hardware, communication, and networking problems and implement preventive measures.
- Perform system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes,
- Apply OS and application patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases of hardware, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Conduct business needs assessments; analyzes costs; develops project plans for application projects; orders necessary equipment; install and/or coordinates installation and reconfigurations; then configure and test procedures and application(s).
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, NetApp, Backup, Encryption, Citrix, VMWare, and Linux
- Microsoft SharePoint and SCCM is a plus
- Advanced technological skills, analytical skills, and trouble-shooting abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of the needs of businesses and other organizational structures
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to install, configure, and maintain personal computers, networks, and related hardware and software
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operational problems
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Ability to provide technical training to end users
- Ability to learn & support new systems and applications.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of the users/systems being supported.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Required: One of the following Security +, CASP, CISSP, GIAC
- Desired: VCP, Citrix Certified Administrator, MCSE
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share to your network!