- 4 years MarkLogic (or other NoSQL Database) Server development / administration experience on a large data system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; AND 4 years of information technology experience involving the analysis, design and maintenance of databases
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Working knowledge of MarkLogic 8.0.x preferred but other NoSQL experience will be considered
- Support application programmers and testers in the testing of database applications
- Provide technical assistance to other team members
- Create cleanup processes as requested by the development staff
- Investigate and resolve technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure stake holder satisfaction
- Administrative experience with MarkLogic Server or other NoSQL database
- Have familiarity with Linux/Unix administrative commands.
- MarkLogic (or other NoSQL Database) Server cluster experience
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click on the right.