- Active DOD clearance
- 10+ years experience with Linux, ideally using SIMP
- 5+ years experience performing windows administration
- 5+ years experience supporting web architectures such as Tomcat, JBoss, and Jetty
- 5+ years experience with SOA architecture design
- Java/Scala development experience or experience developing applications with Cloud-based technologies such as Hadoop HDFS, GFS, DFS, MapReduce, Spark, or Ozone Widge Framework (OWF)
- Experience with VMware
- Experience with basic networking and switch programming
- BS or MS in IT or equivalent degree or equivalent experience
- Security+ certification
- Certifications for Microsoft Windows, Cisco, Linux, Puppet, Hadoop, and VMware
- IdAM experience, particularly with OpenAM
- Experience with RDK/BDP.
- Admin experience with Accumulo, Storm, Kafka, and/or Elasticsearch
- Familiarity with DoD/Army IT policies and regulations
Clearance Requirement: This position may require a security clearance.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Sandy Stanley: firstname.lastname@example.org