• Must have a general understanding of the full Operating System stack
• Responsible for managing and automating Linux tools and services using Puppet
•Must be adaptable to be able to work in a rapidly changing and fast moving environment
•Must be security-focused, familiar with SSL and PKI, and understand the importance of systems integrity for compliance.
• Willing to take on new and different tasks and work as part of a team.
• 3 or more years experience as a Linux administrator or Power User (Red Hat derivatives preferred)
• Experience with Git
• Experience with scripting languages such as Ruby (preferred), Python, PERL, etc...
• Self-motivated and willing to learn
• Experience or familiarity with Puppet 4.0 and later
• Prefer general system administration skills managing services like LDAP, BIND, DHCP, PAM, NFS.
Degree: MS is desired
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos: email@example.com or at 240-274-9690.
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.