• Excellent oral and written communications. Comfortable in programmatic and technical exchange with internal SE and software teams, multi levels of leadership, and across IC and DoD stakeholder agencies
• Experience with communicating new and existing technical information and "how to" guidance to IC partners on the varied processes and procedures to ingest, discover, and analyze data
• Experience with the development of new requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new data flows
• Experience with high-level analysis of IC systems, data models, data formats/types, data volumes, and data samples
• Experience with change management repositories for tool/asset management (e.g., Git)
• Experience with collaborating on and devising strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
• Experience with the analysis/assessment of different legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
• Experience understanding mission use cases across multiple environments
• Experience preparing and managing complex technical documents, reports, manuals, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences including senior leadership
Experience with requirements generation and traceability
Experience with dataflow, routing and data enrichments tools (e.g. NiagaraFiles)
Strong communication, interpersonal, team building and task management skills
Must be comfortable working with senior government and military technical experts and leaders
• Work with IC partners to characterize data and document data mission value
• Analyze data and determine best methods for conditioning data pre and post-ingest
• Use tools to identify key data and subsequently structure data for improved discovery and search capabilities
• Identify opportunities for new tools to overcome new data characterization/processing challenges
• Maintain the data conditioning NiFi environment including Puppet modules for Linux OS, NiFi configurations, and user security
• Perform logging, metrics collection and monitoring for all components of the data conditioning system
• Implement IAVAs as necessary to maintain system accreditation status
• Define requirements for enhanced data characterization to improve discovery and search capabilities
• Analyze and assess legal requirements, policies, and handling restrictions for various data types
• Develop new tools using shell scripts, Python, Java, Go etc., that provide various methods for data transformation, mapping, standardization, and data characterization
• Troubleshoot problems with JSON and XML formatting and structures in files received and files output by our tools
Develop characterization and processing documentation for each dataset
Test solutions developed by the data conditioning team for sample datasets
Conduct technical exchange meetings with customer personnel involving data discovery, review and dataflow
Provide training, briefings and support for data conditioning tools and procedures
Develop documentation for data conditioning training
Support the deployment and management of data conditioning tools
Degree: MS Desired
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos: firstname.lastname@example.org or at 240-274-9690.