• Troubleshoot infrastructure and architecture Tier 3 tickets and perform ongoing system maintenance
• Perform software infrastructure uprades, IAVA Patches, continual system QA and CM
• The MaaSIMPACT operations team is responsible for providing after hours call-in support, to include reporting to work after hours to resolve system problems. Operations team members must be willing to carry a pager and agree to respond and report to work within one-hour of being called
• Ensure systems are kept in required configuration profile, including patch maintenance and changes as required by evolvement of production environments using automated systems.
• Write scripts to automate administrative functions and provide a more consistent work flow for the program.
• Respond to internal trouble ticket system requests to repair systems that are not responding correctly. Document repair in ticketing system, and if appropriate publish in the solutions database. Communicate issues and timeframes for issue resolution to the customer.
• Strong Linux skills essential
• Writing and maintaining Linux shell scripts
• Know how to generate an SSL certificate, perform a Git checkout, and execute shell scripts to build and run the MaaSIMPACT web application
• Knowledge of NoSQL database integration and data management
• Experience in role based user applications
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies (KVM, OpenStack, etc.)
• Knowledge of Puppet
• Responsible for helping to build and maintain documentation for production and development systems
• Willingness to be a proactive member of team looking for improvements in technologies and processes.
• Willingness to assume other duties/projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the customer
Degree: BS in Technical Field
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos: email@example.com or at 240-274-9690.