KEYW is a total solutions provider for the Intelligence Community, solving their toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full life cycle of the Intelligence Community’s mission. We employ and challenge the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming geospatial imaging into intelligence, and combating global terrorism.
KEYW is currently seeking a Junior to Mid level developer for our Dayton office. Successful candidates will have a background in Software Development/Engineering (Matlab, C, C++, Python) as well as strong academic background in statistics.
- Shall have experience developing software using Matlab.
- Shall have experience developing software using either C or C++.
- Shall have experience developing software using either Python or a scripting language.
- Shall have at least minimal experience in planning and accomplishing goals
- Shall have at least minimal experience with complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist.
- Shall have a firm grasp of modern computer programming with experience in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing.
- Shall have experience developing solutions integrating and extending FOSS/COTS products.
- Shall have experience gathering and analyzing materials and data
- Shall have demonstrated technical writing skills and have generated technical documents or presentations
- Shall have experience conducting literature reviews
- Experience as a Software Engineer in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Experience with programming in the R statistical computing and graphics toolkit
- Experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms.
- Experience documenting ontologies, data models, schemas, formats, data element dictionaries, software application program interfaces and other technical specifications.
Education: Bachelors Degree in a related field.
Location: Dayton, OH
Clearance: Positions may require a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. If necessary Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.