- Excellent English language speaking/writing/editing skills with the ability to convert technical knowledge into easily understood terms
- Minimum of seven years of experience managing proposals within the Federal market
- Understanding of DoD and Intel procurement processes
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, ability to communicate effectively verbally, ability to work with multiple teams/others
- Experience as a technical writer or proposal writer. Excellent writing skills.
- Expertise with MS Word and MS Excel including the use of templates, macros and style formatting.
- Understand how to develop and incorporate a win strategy and win themes to create a responsive, persuasive, and compliant proposal
- Experience and ability in leading large proposal teams through the proposal development process, including managing participation of subcontractors, consultants, technical writers, editors, desktop publishers, and graphic designers
- Record of bidding and winning $100+ million opportunities
- Understand the FAR and its applicability across the proposal development lifecycle
- Expert at developing proposal outlines, compliance matrices and schedules
- Experience working with capture manager/team to develop and refine win strategies
- Have experience overseeing proposal production
- Have experience facilitating teams in developing and maturing technical and management solutions
- Willing to travel to offices within 100 mile radius of Washington, DC
- Willing to work weekends, holidays and outside normal business hours to meet proposal schedule
- All candidates should have and be able to maintain a US government security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong technical editing experience in IT system documentation such as design documents, requirements specifications, user guides, etc.
- Experience using proposal management tools, preferably Privia
- Be flexible and capable of working multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Solution architect background and experience
- Experience with Shipley and/or SM&A process
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Mike Bruni email@example.com.