- 4 years MarkLogic Server or NoSQL development / administration experience on a large data system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; AND
4 years of information technology experience involving the analysis, design and maintenance of databases.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Experience in performing database development role in a NoSQL database environment.
- MarkLogic or NoSQL Server cluster experience
- Working experience with shell scripting with bash is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology of agile software development and its application.
- Working knowledge of MarkLogic 8.0.x or other NoSQL database.
- Support application programmers and testers in the testing of database applications. Provide technical assistance to other team members.
- Create cleanup processes as requested by the development staff.
- Investigate and resolve technical matters of significance within databases by analyzing and researching possible causes and making appropriate corrections to ensure stake holder satisfaction.
- Administrative experience with MarkLogic Server or other NoSQL database servers.
- Have familiarity with Linux/Unix administrative commands.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click on the right.