Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of legal and employee relations, and compliance regulations.
- Solid oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international deployment and SCA a plus
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge of compensation and related issues
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree and eight (8) years of Human Resources experience, OR
- A Master' degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration and three (6) years of experience in the HR field, OR
- Any similar combination of education and experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Must be able to travel 25%
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
This position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI). Clearance will be completed by the U.S. Government.