• Devise strategies to extract meaning and value from structured and unstructured data
• Leverage statistical methods and/or machine learning to discover patterns and behaviors of entities
• Use query and visualization tools to present question focused datasets in a story like manner
• Work with network metadata to develop new methodologies and techniques for detection of abnormal behavior
• Analyze and develop requirements to support the characterization and ingestion of new and existing data types
• Collaborate with customer teams to understand direct mission needs and requirements
• Strong domain knowledge of network metadata and protocols;
• Analytic development experience using scripting languages such as Python and Scala to use statistical libraries against data
• Skilled with big data processing frameworks such as Pig, MapReduce and Spark to scale algorithms over large volumes of data
• Desire to work with network metadata to include deep packet inspection generated data, alerting data, and netflow in order to generate insights about network behavior
• Experience employing combination (2 or more) of analysis, computer science, mathematics, and software engineering skills to devise strategies for extracting meaning and value from large datasets
• Experience with statistics and analytics and data mining
• Experience or knowledge working with data generated by Bro, Snort, Suricata, and Netflow sensors
• Experience working with notebook style data analysis tools to present analytic workflows
• Skilled working with development and SE teams, other stakeholders agencies, and leadership
• Knowledge of data indexing and storage methodologies for analytic outputs
• Strong communication and presentation skills required
• Experience working with cloud service providers and data stewards
• Demonstrated experience working with corporate query and visualization tools
• Experience with machine learning
Clearance Requirement: This position requires a Top Secret/SCI I security clearance, based on current background investigation (SBI), as well as the favorable completion of polygraph. Clearance and polygraph processing will be completed by the U.S. Government.
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Recruiting Point of Contact:
Kristen Amos, firstname.lastname@example.org, 240-274-9690
KeyW is a pure-play national security solutions provider for the Intelligence, Cyber and Counterterrorism Communities' toughest challenges. We support the collection, processing, analysis and dissemination of information across the full spectrum of their missions. We employ and challenge more than 2,000 of the most talented professionals in the industry with solving such complex problems as preventing cyber threats, transforming data into intelligence and combating global terrorism.
KeyW, together with its direct and indirect subsidiaries, encourages and actively supports a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and commits to provide equal opportunity to each individual, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other classifications protected by Federal, State or local law. In fact, we foster an environment that promotes diversity, balance and fun—because we believe in the importance of having a workplace as unique as the challenges we solve.